Map of Travels

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Greg's Travel History

Now that the blog is up and running, we begin the long wait for our trip. I thought I'd being this wait with an expose on each of our travel adventures thus far. We'll begin with me.

So far I have hit the following locations:
  • USA
  • Nova Scotia
  • Prince Edward Island
  • England
  • Scotland
  • Italy
  • Sicily
  • France
  • Belgium
  • Switzerland
  • Denmark
  • Germany
  • Several Caribbean Islands
After high school, I took a trip with my family following my grandfather's footsteps during WWII. It was a really fun and exciting trip that took us all over France, Germany, and a bunch of countries in between. My next adventure came Junior year of college, when I did a 6 month stay in Brighton England, studying at the University of Sussex. Using this as a launch pad, I visited a bunch of places, including Copenhagen, many many places in Italy and Sicily, and even an adventure into Scotland. (We wanted to go from out little Southern city all the way to the last train stop on the island. It was freezing but a lot of fun.) My final adventure was with our little group here. We found some super cheap airfare from Charlotte NC direct to London UK. And so we took a weekend and saw as much of London as we could. It was a blast to say the least. I can only hope this trip will be half as fun! Below you'll find all kinds of pictures from these travels. 525 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar

 
© Greg Galante 2009. All rights reserved.