Map of Travels

Friday, February 26, 2010

Tours on the Cheap

Not much happening in terms of travel this past week. Mostly just grinding through work. I'm launching 2 iPhone apps by May of this year, not to mention websites and backend stuff for both of them. Oh and I'm launching my own company. Lots to do, but really exciting!

Anyway, I have been looking around for ways to take tours when I'm abroad. I found one really good website, Backpacker Tours. It seems pretty good, and they have prices closer to where I need to be. Specifically I'm looking for a tour that does kayaking in Hai Long Bay. So far only one group comes up in a price that is reasonable for me. But there are other options besides kayaking. Though clearly not as fun. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar

 
© Greg Galante 2009. All rights reserved.