Map of Travels

Friday, April 2, 2010

Choo Choo Train

Trains always remind me of Ralph Wiggum. If you don't get the reference, then me explaining it won't make it funny. I'm a dork.... choo choo choose you.... ahh it slays me. Anyway, I bought a 21 rail pass for europe. Essentially I can get on any 2nd class train for 21 days in 21 countries in Europe. $600 bucks, which seems steep, but again, I will be going on a crazy spur of the moment schedule. Off the top of my head I'm looking at starting in Spain or France somewhere, meandering North to Amsterdam and Denmark, then South through Germany and the alps, enjoying a little bit of Italy, then catching the ferry (also included in the pass) to Greece, where my 21 days end meeting Kristen in Athens! So considering distance traveled, I might actually come out on top here. We'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar

 
© Greg Galante 2009. All rights reserved.