Map of Travels

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ha Long Bay Kayaking

So I think I finally found the right tour agency. Handspan was recommended both by Lonely Planet and by a friend of mine who actually went on their trip. Still have to get a response back, but it is looking good.

I figured out the money situation. I'll be using my ATM card for most countries, using it to take money out once I land. I'll have a backup of a few hundred dollars in traveler's checks, and a small stash of US dollars, both for emergencies.

For phone, I got a GSM phone, pay for what you use, just for emergencies. My first plan was to buy a sim card in each country, but this will actually end up being cheaper.

That's all for now. More info to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar

 
© Greg Galante 2009. All rights reserved.