Map of Travels

Friday, June 11, 2010

T-minus 9 Days

I have been just awful at posting updates. That's mostly because I am working non-stop on this trip and on the new house my family purchased. You see, the weekend I leave for this trip, I also have a wedding to go to in Maryland and a large family gathering. The wedding is for my buddy Eric from Elon. And the family gathering is my grandparents and my uncle and cousins are flying in from Italy. Not to mention my sister down from NYC. So there is a lot to do.

When I go to sleep after Eric's wedding, the night of the 18th, I will be staying up until I get on the plane at 8am sunday morning. I'm sleeping on the plane because I have to stay overnight in Heathrow to wait for my flight to Dublin. It's gonna be a rough couple of days. But very very exciting.

I'm starting to make a list of all the places in Europe I want to see with my 21 days. There isn't enough time, not by a long shot. It would take me a lifetime to see everything. One place I know I want to see is Stuttgart. Two or three expensive car companies, Legoland, and a short train ride from Bavaria and a dozen ancient castles. It's gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar

 
© Greg Galante 2009. All rights reserved.