Map of Travels

Friday, June 18, 2010

You Always Forget to Pack Something

And I forget to pack everything. No matter how much planning ahead. Yesterday it was a padlock and plug adapters. Today it was bathing suit and benadryl. But for the 231st time... I am all packed and ready to go!

I also finished packing today for my buddy Eric's wedding which is tonight. Kristen and I are driving down in a few hours. Very very excited. Tomorrow is a full out family reunion. My grandma, Uncle Mark, and I believe Uncle Chris are all coming to visit with their families.

My plan is to stay up all night tomorrow so that I pass out on the plane ride to England on Sunday. I have an 8am flight to Heathrow, I get in at 7pm and then I have a 7am flight to Dublin. So I'd rather be asleep on planes and awake in airports than vice versa. It's going to be an exhausting couple of days. I can't WAIT! Expect more rambling tomorrow about how excited I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Calendar

 
© Greg Galante 2009. All rights reserved.